[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Buying Metastock

I have been using Metastock for 5 years now and along with TC2007, find
them to be the only programs I really need. If you wish to be good in
this trading business and have a great deal of time to spend at it, and
enjoy it, then buy Metastock. Otherwise, place your money in a
diversified method and rebalance every year. Don't waste time buying
the latest simpleton versions of programs available as most of them
will disappoint you after you shell out $2,200 each time..

Metastock has some issues and it is not as user friendly as some of the
get rich softwares you see on TV. It also comes with its own set of
glitches. So you better have some fortitude and stamina. Then there is
also the issue of buying a genuine vs pirated copy. Buy the real stuff,
not only because its the law, but also because you will require
handholding and technical support and the manuals. If you think you
will get all the support you need through this free site, you are sadly
mistaken.

Don't get too excited and start throwing your real money into
everything after getting Metastock. Manually backtest systems that
appear good to you and see what happens to your account on paper based
on past results. It will give you a much better feel for how things
will be. yes, i would certainly recommend Metastock. And by the way -
many of the add-ons are junk. That too will eat up some of your
resources and money till you find the few that actually will help you.
Most of the programs sold are overhyped and overmarketed and rarely do
they live up to their promises.

Best of luck,

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "certifiedplbg"
<MitchKenney@xxx> wrote:

> Attended the Get Motivated seminar and almost bought the Investools
> but heard about this through scam.com I've heard through a couple
> people this program is a lot better. Can anybody tell me about it,
how
> it would be for a rookie investor. Thanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:
    (Yahoo! ID required)