[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock question and data link info ... Please help

Mark,

In HINDSIGHT they were spectacular!

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, markumansky <no_reply@xxx>

<pro_trades@>
> > wrote:
> > >

> > > No I haven't checked the black box system yet. what is it
based on?
> > > I saw the pic file and it looks very interesting. I will check
it
> > > out.
> > >
> > > thank you for your help
> > >

> > > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva"
<josesilva22@>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > PT, have you tried the BlackBox system yet?
> > > It includes some very nice Blue & Red chart arrows,
> > > trendbars and OHLC coloured bars.
> > >
> > > "BlackBox system - typical million-dollar BlackBox system,
> > >  complete with instructions and hidden code."
> > >
> > > Available free from:
> > > http://www.metastocktools.com/downloads/BlackBox.zip
> > >
> > > Chart pic:
> > > http://www.metastocktools.com/downloads/BlackBox.png
> > >
> > > Instructions:
> > > http://www.metastocktools.com/downloads/BlackBox.txt
> > >

> > > As for a seriously professional data provider,
> > > you really can't go past Premium Data:
> > > http://www.premiumdata.net/index.php
> > >

> > > jose '-)
> > > http://www.metastocktools.com
> > >

> > > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "pro_trades"
<pro_trades@>
> > > wrote:
> > >
> > > Hello everyone,
> > >
> > > I am reading the formula primer book about metastock but I
want to
> > > know, if I write an indicator how can I draw red or blue
arrows on
> > > the chart. Not just arrows maybe trendlines as well, or maybe
> > > coloring the ohlc bar on the chart.
> > >
> > > Does anyone know of another guide or book on how to do that?
> > > I really appreciate the help.
> > >
> > > Does anyone know of a good data provider? I bought MLDownloader
> > > which downloads the stocks data daily but I am looking into the
> > > Reuters data link. Is there a benefit to use it with the
downloader
> > > that comes with metastock or the other program is as good as
it.

> > > Please let me know and I thank you in advance,
> > > PT

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: