[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: MetaStock question and data link info ... Please help

The BlackBox system is based on an amazingly unbelievable concept:

                         Hindsight.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "pro_trades" <pro_trades@xxx>
wrote:

> No I haven't checked the black box system yet. what is it based on?
> I saw the pic file and it looks very interesting. I will check it
> out.
>
> thank you for your help
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva" <josesilva22@>
> wrote:
>
> PT, have you tried the BlackBox system yet?
> It includes some very nice Blue & Red chart arrows,
> trendbars and OHLC coloured bars.
>
> "BlackBox system - typical million-dollar BlackBox system,
>  complete with instructions and hidden code."
>
> Available free from:
> http://www.metastocktools.com/downloads/BlackBox.zip
>
> Chart pic:
> http://www.metastocktools.com/downloads/BlackBox.png
>
> Instructions:
> http://www.metastocktools.com/downloads/BlackBox.txt
>

> As for a seriously professional data provider,
> you really can't go past Premium Data:
> http://www.premiumdata.net/index.php
>

> jose '-)
> http://www.metastocktools.com
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "pro_trades" <pro_trades@>
> wrote:
>
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am reading the formula primer book about metastock but I want to
> know, if I write an indicator how can I draw red or blue arrows on
> the chart. Not just arrows maybe trendlines as well, or maybe
> coloring the ohlc bar on the chart.
>
> Does anyone know of another guide or book on how to do that?
> I really appreciate the help.
>
> Does anyone know of a good data provider? I bought MLDownloader
> which downloads the stocks data daily but I am looking into the
> Reuters data link. Is there a benefit to use it with the downloader
> that comes with metastock or the other program is as good as it.
>
> Please let me know and I thank you in advance,
> PT

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: