Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock question and data link info ... Please help

For data check this out.
http://www.quotes-plus.com/index.htm

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Roy Larsen
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, November 19, 2006 2:47 PM
  Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] MetaStock question and data link info ... Please help

  PT

  Symbol and bar colours are best managed by using formulas in the Expert Advisor.

  The best tools for helping develop your formula language skills are:

  MetaStsock User Manual (supplied with MetaStock)
  MetaStock Formula Primer (free from Equis)
  MetaStock Tips & Tools newsletter (by subscription)

  Another two essential ingredients are your time and your effort. Without time and effort nothing worthwhile is going to happen.

  I recommend Premium Data as a quality data supplier www.premiumdata.net

  Regards

  Roy Larsen
  www.metastocktips.co.nz