Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: AST long bias problem

Hi Jose,

Here is the basic code

To go long:
RWIL(opt1,opt2)>1

AND RWIH(opt3,opt4)>1

To go Short:
RWIH(opt1,opt2)>1

AND RWIL(opt3,opt4)>1

Straight forward, until it happens that both triggers are on the same bar. Then the Order Bias is forced either Long or Short according to your choice in EST. As I wrote before, the trades need to alternate.

Regards

Carl