[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Multiple Moving Average Crossovers

You will need an exit signal to reset the MA crossover count,
otherwise you'll end up with something like this:

signal:=Cross(C,Mov(C,21,S));
signal AND Cum(signal)=2

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "dspurr624" <dspurr624@xxx>
wrote:

> I'm trying to write a formula that will enter me on the second
> occurence of a MA crossover. ; How can I code it ? Any ideas ?
>
> Thanks,

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: