RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Coding request

Preston

Thanks for your response.  A couple of responses to your
suggestions/questions.

(1)     Yes, I did want the last line to be Ref(Mov(C,30,E),-2) <
Ref(Mov(C,30,E),-3)).  I want to enter a trade when the 30 week EMA turns
upward out of a downward trend.  The way (I think) I have written the code,
I will get a buy signal when the stock's EMA moves upwards two weeks in a
row having previously been trending down.

(2)     I see your point about the problems with ANDs and Ors.   That is why
I enclosed the first line  - (Cross(C,Mov(C,30,E)) OR C > Mov(C,30,E)) -
with brackets.  I wanted to ensure that either of these conditions would
operate with the other conditions.  Will that work?

I will try your code in Explorer and then run it through TradeSim to see if
I get the same results.

Thanks muchly

John

  _____