RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Countback-type Oscillator and signals

44 years old, 45 in February.
  Why?

Alexander Atreides <alexatreides@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Just curious - don' t get me wrong. How old are you Eduardo ?

AlexAtreides

Eduardo Gontan Pulgarin <con051204@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: paulyes&#65533;how can I put this in words?
I&#65533;ll try; first at all, I do not trade intraday; my MS copy is EOD.
Secondly, did you know that the Holly Grail Indicator does exist? Yes, it does!
But you&#65533;ve got to find it, and then learn to use it!
I can help you with the former, but not with the latter &#65533; although I shall try!
And now the Holly Grail Indicator is (ta-chamm!)&#65533;right between your ears! Yes, that is your brain; that is the best indicator you will ever find, and it is already pre-programmed for you! Fantastic, isn&#65533;t it? It is even better than any computer in the world!
Now, the hard part &#65533; please, follow this link: http://www.dayforex.com and if you can, purchase the e-book; I found it enlightening when it comes to trading Forex.
You know, I have earned money trading the markets; not much, though. But I have lost all I have earned because I focused my attention on the wrong things; indicators and explorations are as likely to make money for you, as to make you lose it!
I prefer to concentrate on risk and money management, on testing exits as opposed to entries.
Did you know, for example, that very, very few entries are significantly above random odds, that is, >50%?
Well, now you do. Yet there are tonnes of indicators offering new, sometimes &#65533;secret&#65533; timing entries which will make you a fortune&#65533;Test them with Jose&#65533;s tools, then we&#65533;ll see the real chances of making it or, more likely, of breaking the bank account!
How about exits, how do you go about testing them? Contrary to what you may think, I am not patronising you nor mocking you here; in fact, I doubt many people know how to answer this question in this forum. Yet exits are more important than entries &#65533; they realise a profit or a loss; you can make money with good exits and random entries, but it won&#65533;t work the other way round!
And if you don&#65533;t believe me, then by all means, go ahead, use your Trading Advantage to your heart content &#65533; just make sure that your bank account has lots, big lots of money in it, because you will need it.
Indicators and explorations are good if you know how to use them, but most people do not know how to do that, a fact supported by the sad statistics that 90%+ traders don&#65533;t make it in this game.
Keep that in mind before posting *come on&#65533;* again.
I sincerely hope that the above will somehow help you; it did help me!

Eduardo.

paulyes <paulyes@xxxxxxxxx> wrote: U should try Forex Trader`s Advantage...great system