Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Free Online Trading Webinar...Bernstein

Preston, that is the point of the article - you cannot teach what you do not know!
  I cannot teach anybody how to programm  a computer because I haven't got a clue about how to do that! Can you imagine me writing a newsletter and charging outrageous amounts of money for the privilege?
  I got into MetaStock because I thought that I could find the Holly Grail Indicator if I had the right tools for it; I cannot stress how fortunate I am to have found  a forum such as this, were people such as Jose Silva, Roy Larsen and others, are at pains to open other people eyes; they certainly opened mine!
  So I get really p***** off when I come across someone preying on people ignorance; it hurts me because I, too, was an ignorant once - not that I am a genius now, I am not, but I keep learning.
  And if I get a chance to do to others what was done to me (to open my eyes) I'll do just that.
  There are too many "gurus" out there lining their pockets; is it a wonder that 90%+ of traders lose money, with such con men out there preying on the ignorants?

  Eduardo.

pumrysh <no_reply@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          David & Eduardo,

Many years ago I read Berstein's Seasonality book and took a trade
off of it. The trade was a success and I made a little money only to
allow it to turn into a loser because of my inability to see when I
should have closed the trade. The fault of Bernstein is that he will
not teach money management and this certainly was the case in my
trade. As I remember, Jake was sanctioned for not including a
statement in his book about the possibility of loosing money trading
in the markets. A fault which was common to many writers at the
time.

I did learn a lesson though and that is what got me into studying
technical analysis and using Metastock.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Eduardo Gontan Pulgarin
<con051204@xxx> wrote:

> Hi David,
>
> You seem to admire this Jake Bernstein; perhaps you could
enlighten us a bit more about his skills for making money - please
note, *for making money* and not *for making money out of the
market*.
> Anyone who wishes to know more on the subject, please follows
this link:
> http://www.dontloseyourass.com/jake.htm
> and you shall understand the expression *making money out of the
poor suckers who want to trade the market*!
> Have a good day David!
>
> Eduardo.
>

> David Hunt <adest@xxx> wrote:
>

> Free Online Trading Webinar
>
> Learn the Ground Floor Techniques of a 38 Year Trading Veteran
>
> <http://liontrader.com/jake-bernstein/jake-bernstein-day-
trader.htm>Jake
> Bernstein Webinar by: Jake Bernstein
>
> Time: USA Time Nov/6/2006 6:00:00 PM (US Mountain Time) which is
> Sydney Time Tuesday Morning Nov 7 2006 Sydney Time 12 noon:
> Singapore Time Tuesday Morning Nov 7 2006 Time 9 am
>
> Online FREE General
>
> Jake Bernstein is an internationally recognized futures analyst,
> trader and author. He has written more than 35 books and research
> studies on futures trading, stock trading, trader psychology and
> economic forecasting. Mr. Bernstein is publisher of the MBH Weekly
> Futures Trading Letter which has been in continuous publication
since 1972.

> More information and bookings:
>
> http://www.liontrader.com/free_online_trading_webinar.htm

http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com