[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Explorer and the time period

sorry, I meant mov(c,30,s).  One obvious answer to my question is to
set the formula to mov(c,150,s) but I assume that there is a better
way?

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "johnnic1948" <johnnic@xxx>
wrote:

> Another newbie question.
>
> The system I am developing is (partly) based on a 30 week period
SMA,
> ie mov(c,30,e).  When I use this formula in the Explorer and run
an
> exploration on my selected stocks, I get a different SMA to that
which
> was expected.
>
> It took me a while, but I eventually worked out (duh) that the
> exploration was calculating its SMA on a 30 day basis and not a 30
> week basis as I want.
>
> So, how do I change my formula in the Explorer to tell it I want
it to
> work on the  basis of 30 weeks, not 30 days?
>
> Thanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: