Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Using Expert Highlight Colouring

Jose

  This is just what I wanted - fantastic

  Regards

  Bill

Jose Silva <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Sorry, Bill, but you've lost me there.

If you are trying to extend your trigger signal, use something like
the code from the "Trade signals" indicator (free from
MetaStockTools.com), and apply it to your chart Expert's trend ribbon.

http://www.metastocktools.com/MetaStock/TradeSignals.txt

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bill rook
<zipple_acre_udder@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Jose
>
> I` ve created a trigger and colour, based on volume rising,
> moving average crossover ERSA and Q.
>
> How can I take my colour scheme one step further, namely after
> the trigger for entry point conditions, incorporate a stay long
> formula based on a new long condition (ie without the new long
> condition and colour appearing without the trigger)?
>
> Regards
>
> Bill

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional