[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Help with formula

Prashanth, mixing hindsight-based dynamic conditions with real-time
functions leads to nothing except self-deception - or worse, the
deception of others.

If you wish to waste time on this useless pursuit, use the cleaned-up
version of your code below to work out the reverse conditions.

---8<-------------------------------
zz:=Zig(C,12,%);
cond1:=Ref(zz=C,-1);
cond2:=Ref(zz,-3)<Ref(zz,-4);
cond3:=MACD()>=Mov(MACD(),6,E);

Cross(Alert(cond1*cond2,14)*cond3,.5)
---8<-------------------------------

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "scorp1375" <scorp1375@xxx>
wrote:

> Hi Mr.Joe,
> Thanks for the reply, I do know that zigzag is a dynamic indicator.
> Could u please help with coding of the reverse of the formula below.
>
> Thanks
> Prashanth
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva"
> <josesilva22@> wrote:
>
> The ZigZag function is dynamic - i.e., its last-leg plot changes
> in retrospect.  It is not suitable for generating buy/sell signals.
>

> jose '-)
> http://www.metastocktools.com
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "scorp1375" <scorp1375@>
> wrote:
>
> I have formula for zigzag Combined with MACD Buys...But I want to
> write the reverse version of it...I mean I want write sell
> formula...Would u pls help...
>
> here is the buy signal formula...But I need sell signal formula..
>
> Cross(
> -0.1,If(LLV(If(Abs((Ref(C,-1) - Ref(Zig(C,12,%),-1))),>,0,0,1)
> * (If(Ref(Zig(C,12,%),-3),<,Ref(Zig(C,12,%),-4),1,0))
> * If(MACD(),>=,Mov(MACD(),6,E),1,0))
>

> Thanks

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional