RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Off Topic - Book Review - The Research Driven Investor

If your local mega book store or library doesn't carry the book, you might
be able to borrow it on interlibrary loan. In some countries, like the US,
the public can visit academic libraries and peruse books there.

Web sites like this and Roy Larsen's subscription web site are very helpful.
There is a lot of free information available on the internet, try doing
searches on the investment/trading topics you are interested in.

Lionel

  _____