[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Richard Dale's advancedstop.dll

Thanks to you both.

I tried the Host file and the firewall, but still not solved by
those. The same applied to all 4 computers that I have available to
me.

However using the IP address of 203.9.111.135 worked well and I have
now accessed Richard's site and downloaded the dll.

Thanks to Richard, Jose and VM.

Cheers

Neil

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, vwealthv <no_reply@xxx> wrote:

> Actully it might not be his host or firewall. I have been to that
site
> before and I can't resolve it now and my hosts file is blank and
> firewall is open. I am going through verizon dsl with their DNS
> settings. When I ssh to one of my hosting sites and check I am
able to
> resolve the site. There might be a dns issue with his provider or
they
> might have changed IP and it has not propagated completely. I get
this
> every now and then with verizon. I put an entry in my host file for
> www.tradernexus.com with the IP of 203.9.111.135 and it works
> fine...Just remember to remove the entry when DNS gets
straightened out..

> vm
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva" <josesilva22@>
> wrote:
> >
> > Neil, you may have to check your Window's Host list and/or
firewall
> > settings, if you can't access excellent Richard's Advanced
Trailing
> > Stop webpage.
> >
> > http://www.tradernexus.com/advancedstop/advancedstop.html
> >
> > Although it is strongly recommended to read through the page
above,
> > the direct link to Richard's DLL for MS v8/v9 is:
> > http://www.tradernexus.com/advancedstop/advancedstop.v1.1.ms8.exe
> >
> > You can also contact Richard Dale through PremiumData's website:
> > http://www.premiumdata.net
> >

> > jose '-)
> > http://www.metastocktools.com
> >

> > --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> > "neil44matua" <neilmclachlan2003@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Hi
> > > I am sure that this is a simple question. I have been trying to
> > > find  Richard Dale's advancedstop.dll having seen reference to
it
> > > in Jose Silva's Trailing Stop - AdvTrailStop plug-in. Howewver
> > > can't acccess
> > > http://www.tradernexus.com/advancedstop/advancedstop.html
> > > and searching the net doesn't find it elsewhere. Is there a
> > > different site where I can make use of Richard's generosity and
> > > download the dll.
> > >
> > > Actually I use Metastock 9 and while I see at investoriq.com
the
> > > dll has versions for 7 and 8 I assume it will work in 9.
> > >
> > > If anyone can help me I will be grateful of that.
> > >
> > > Neil

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: