[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Richard Dale's advancedstop.dll

Neil, you may have to check your Window's Host list and/or firewall
settings, if you can't access excellent Richard's Advanced Trailing
Stop webpage.

http://www.tradernexus.com/advancedstop/advancedstop.html

Although it is strongly recommended to read through the page above,
the direct link to Richard's DLL for MS v8/v9 is:
http://www.tradernexus.com/advancedstop/advancedstop.v1.1.ms8.exe

You can also contact Richard Dale through PremiumData's website:
http://www.premiumdata.net

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"neil44matua" <neilmclachlan2003@xxx> wrote:

> Hi
> I am sure that this is a simple question. I have been trying to
> find  Richard Dale's advancedstop.dll having seen reference to it
> in Jose Silva's Trailing Stop - AdvTrailStop plug-in. Howewver I
> can't acccess
> http://www.tradernexus.com/advancedstop/advancedstop.html
> and searching the net doesn't find it elsewhere. Is there a
> different site where I can make use of Richard's generosity and
> download the dll.
>
> Actually I use Metastock 9 and while I see at investoriq.com the
> dll has versions for 7 and 8 I assume it will work in 9.
>
> If anyone can help me I will be grateful of that.
>
> Neil

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: