Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Spyglass validation

Thanks a lot Mr Amit.  I had tried the validation procedure suggested in the website and the URL.   But the validation has failed.     In the website, there is a link Support --> Contact Us.   Mails could not be sent through this link.  It throws out an error message "web page error.  contact webmaster".  I am helpless.

Perumal

----- Original Message -----
From: Athena Research
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 11:41 PM
Subject: Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Spyglass validation

Dear Perumal,

Visiting Derby.com on their support page it is mentioned that they have moved their webhost and that changed validation for spyglass. Please visit this page http://www.debry.com/validation_problems.htm for validation problems. You will have to download an exe application for validation. This can be downloaded from the following URL

http://www.debry.com/Install/SpyGlassSetup202.exe

Check this.. wish you good luck.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Trivedi
President & CEO
Athenasolutionz.com - "We sell hope, in the stock market."