RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Any way to change Fibonnoci settings permanently?

Try setting up a template for this.

  _____

From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of stinkerstock
Sent: Thursday, October 05, 2006 2:23 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Any way to change Fibonnoci settings
permanently?

Hi folks.

I have a question I haven't been able to solve. As I am sure you all
know, Metastock has a fibonocci retracement tool/indicator built into
the program. The retracement numbers are 23.6,38.2, etc. You can
change the retracement values by clicking on the lines and changing
the properties, thereby adding/deleting the numbers you want.

The problem is I am lazy. I hate to have to readjust those numbers
every time I plot a retracement, and I can't seem to permanently
replace my numbers as defaults so every time I use this tool my
favorite levels will always come up. Besides hacking the program, is
there a way to do this?

Thanks in advance.

Jim

<*> Your email settings: