[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Helpful Trading Ideas

I don't normally take any notice of price-direction tips, but you
were spot-on with your call, Kev.

14th Sept 2006 Wheat dips at $390/ton, and is now (4th Oct) at $465,
a nice 20% move in just three weeks.

I for one would like to hear more about commodity market
fundamentals, specially in relation to seasonality.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
"formulaprimer" <formulaprimer@xxx> wrote:

> If anyone is interested the grain market will hit a low next week
> and will make a nice run up near the end of the month. This is a
> cycle if you look strictly at technicals and fundamentally the
> cycle is explained by the funds holding a net short position and
> must, that is a must, take profit before the end of month to pay
> the fund managers their commissions.  Trading might not be
> guaranteed but greed is. Anyone in trading is greedy and the fund
> managers are the worst. Don't trade this market just monitor it and
> see the cycle develop month after month and notice how technicals
> explain the fundamental or is it vice versa?
> KS.
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "formulaprimer"
> <formulaprimer@xxxx> wrote:
> "You try to be greedy when others are fearful, and fearful when
> others are greedy" - Warren Buffet
>
> "Don't mistake skill for a bull market" - some success trader.
>
> KS

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to: