From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
sashikanth.reddy@xxxxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, October 03, 2006 1:14 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Trailing stop loss

Hi

I have made few custom explorations for buy and sell and back tested
them. I was able to get maximum returns when i go for trailing stop loss
option.

I would appreciate if some one can explian the trailing stop loss
working methodology in MS with an example that will be of great help.

Also is there any way i can write an exploration for the trailing stop
loss, if so can you provide me with the code.

I heard through metastock you can programe to buy and sell stocks
through system. If there are any indian users doing it can you pls let
me know the procedure for the same step by step

thanks
sashi

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional