[EquisMetaStock Group] VERY peculiar MS problem

Dear Listmembers

I would appreciate some help with Metastock, as I facing a very peculiar
problem
Please find attached 3 charts.
Figure 1 depicts in the top clip crude oil and at the bottom clip a custom
indicator
(composite security). I have saved both charts as a smart chart.

Figure 2 depicts the problem. When I view the chart on a weekly scale it
appears
that there is an unusually high value on the 8/12/2003 which compresses all
other values
on the chart.

Figure 3 shows how things get even further complicated when I open up the
Downloader.
The data are correct (no abnormally high values).

The daily chart and the downloader values are correct, but the weekly chart
is messed up.
Any ideas on what is wrong and how to fix it?

Any help would be appreciated
Kindest regards
Alex Spiroglou

<*> Your email settings: