[EquisMetaStock Group] Create index for sector rotation analysis

Hello,

  I'm trading the Hong Kong stocks and would like to try sector rotation analysis. The situation is that think I have to compose an index for each sector with stocks that I think they are worth monitoring.

  I'd like to have your comment about the direction that I should go. Any books/plug-in in Metastock that are covering this topic?

  In addition, I'd thinking about if using price-weighted index method appropriate to most situation.

  Please help to share your comment.

  Thank you for your help in advance.

  Regards,
  Samuel