[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Futures Portfolio

David,

I know several US traders who use the TN and like it very much and am
currently using a trial version to see how it compares with Metastock.

Re: Larry, did not have a chance to see him use it but know that he
has used it for some time now, along with other prominent traders
from the US. Its very popular there.

Do you know of any who use it in Australia? Do they have a forum or
group?

P.S. Its quite amazing that no stand-alone software exists for
managing one's futures positions. Now there's a business idea for
local IT guys?

Mark

40yahoogroups.com>equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
> >markumansky <no_reply@> wrote:
> > >
> > > Can anyone recommend a good portfolio manager for keeping track
of
> > > futures positions?
> > >
> > > Thanks.
> > > Mark