Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] 5 DMA-Close & 6 DMA-Open Crossover

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Athena Research"
<athena.investments@xxx> wrote:

> Hi Khalid,
>
> Please take the following code as correct code as Close price was
used with 6DMA in previous code. Sorry for posting wrong code.

> cond1:= Sum((C> Mov(C,5,S)) AND (C> Mov(O,6,S)),3)=3;
> Cond2:= Alert(Cross(Mov(C,5,S), Mov(O,6,S)),3);
>
> Entry:= cond1 AND cond2;
>
> Exit:= Cross(Mov(O,6,S), Mov(C,5,S));
>
> Entry; Exit
>

> Thanks and Regards,
> Amit Trivedi
> President & CEO
> Athenasolutionz.com - "We sell hope, in the stock market."

Crossover

>   Hi,
>
>   I want to code an indicator with following parameters:
>
>   For Entry:
>
>   (1). Today's close is above (5day simple closing moving average
&
>   6day simple open moving average) for last three days.
>
>   (2). 5day closing moving average crosses above 6day open moving
>   average.
>
>   For Exit:
>
>   6day open moving average crosses above 5day close moving average.
>
>   I have tried but unsucessfull,please help & thanks in advance.
>   Regards
>   Khalid

 Hi Amit,

Thanks for your code & ammendment later on. You are right that it
has ability to pick trades at bottom zones but exit often occurs too
early. I think that either by increasing time periods of close &
open,based on fibonacci or some price division can result in better
trades. Moreover by allocating some time periods after 5&6 crossover
can yeild better results. I request you to code it for me.

Regards & best wishes.
Khalid

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional