[EquisMetaStock Group] Please, advice me to get start my own coding expert

I am very new metastock user and it seems hardly any of my question
receive any suggestions. Does any know better userforum for metastock
programming where people really participate ?

1. I would like to get a formula with buying/selling
indicators produced when certain fibonacci retracements
has come true. Letīs assume ie. that in 162 days period
certain stock has declined 0.236, 0.618, 0.5, 0.382, .764,
1.382, 1.618, 2.618, 3.618 from high (given period) it would
generate buy-signal.

2. The same setup for short signal as opposite

3. The chart should inform someway which retracement
gave a signal to buy/sell/short/cover

Also another issue, I would like to know why AND is used incorrectly
in the following code>

cond1:= Sum((C> Mov(C,5,S)) AND (C> Mov(O,6,S)),3)=3;
Cond2:= Alert(Cross(Mov(C,5,S), Mov(O,6,S)),3);
Entry:= cond1 AND cond2;
AND
Cross(Stoch(5,3),20),H

Best Regards,