Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] 5 DMA-Close & 6 DMA-Open Crossover

Hi Khalid,

Please try this code.

Indicator Code:

cond1:= Sum((C> Mov(C,5,S)) AND (C> Mov(C,6,S)),3)=3;
Cond2:= Alert(Cross(Mov(C,6,S), Mov(C,5,S)),3);

Entry:= cond1 AND cond2;

Exit:= Cross(Mov(C,6,S), Mov(C,5,S));

Entry; Exit

NOTE: I guessed that you want cross of 5 and 6 DMA also anytime during last 3 days instead of same day. If you want cross of 5,6 DMA on current day instead of any day during last 3 days, then eliminate Alert and use the following code for cond2
cond2:= Cross(Mov(C,6,S), Mov(C,5,S)). This condition will check Close above 5 and 6DMA in last 3 days but cross of 5-6DMA on current day only.

I have back tested your strategy. It is good for entry as it picks stocks at lower levels, but exits at very small profits even in a bigger trend. Sometimes trend continues after exit but there is no re-entry.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Trivedi
President & CEO
Athenasolutionz.com - "We sell hope, in the stock market."