[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Need Help with coding

Hi Jose,
Let's suppose the higher high or close on the last 50 days,and then
the stock came down 25% from the high, and start climb again and
reaches 5% from the last low.   I'm trying buy stocks which fall at
least 25% and starting go up again, at least i'm buying 25% cheaper
then before. (stock reach $100 a share, then fall to $75 or less and
then go up again to $80, my signal to buy).

Thanks

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva" <josesilva22@xxx>
wrote:

> How would you define your "high" and "low"?
>

> jose '-)
> http://www.metastocktools.com
>

> --- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, aserr_98 <no_reply@> wrote:
> >
> > Hi
> > I'm trying to create a signal when the low is at leat 25% down
from
> > the last high and the last close is at least 5% up from last low.
> >
> > I know this for the gurus is piece a cake, but for me is not so
> > easy.
> >
> > Any help will be appreciated
> > Thanks

<*> Your email settings: