[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Clayburg - Buy or sell?

Super recommended reading the book. I bought it and read it very
carefully. I use a close derivative method; but do not "daytrade"..
and so don't use it exactly. I think Buying the book is a good
suggestion and I would value Super and my opinion here more than some
unknown yahoo on Amazon..
If you are looking for a "canned", programmed rendition of Clayburg's
method - its not in the book. His indicators and methodology are..
and they are quite sound. If you want to buy the book from me, well
let me think... no, I think I will keep it.