[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Moving Averages

Leon,

Look in the files section for the formula primer...read it...or you
might try clicking on help while your metastock program is open. Most
of what you want is covered in the users manual as well. When all else
fails check the group links section for formulas and check those links
for examples. The moving average comes as part of the programmed
indicators. Its a simple matter of clicking.

Preston

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Leon Miller" <leon.miller@xxx>
wrote:

> I'd like to plot a 200 daily moving average and a 50 daily moving
average on a chart.  Could someone please provide the formulas and any
further instructions.

> Thanks in advance.
>
> Leon

<*> Your email settings: