[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Changing indicators - second post

> One indicator that does change is the momentum indicator.

If you mean MetaStock's Mo(periods) function, the correct answer is
no - it doesn't change with new data introduced (i.e., it is not
dynamic).

> Do you know if the PS Stoch RSI indicator changes?

I've got no idea about third-party add-ons other than my own.

> And another unrelated question : I cant seem to find anyway by
> which the Explorer can change scan for periods of 'Other' days
> ( for eg. 2,3 or 4). Do you know of any other way it can be done?

MetaStock -> Tools -> The Explorer -> select exploration -> Edit ->
Options -> select Specific Date.

Parthasarathy, don't forget to consult the MetaStock manual and the
formula primer - both are very useful aids for learning MetaStock
programming.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "parthaab" <parthaab@xxx>