[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Excel stuff

Previously I've read the web site's material on Money Management (the
link that Wallace gave below is not only Excel stuff, the links
contain much more material than Excel stuff).
IMO, it is better than any book by Ralph Vince or any other material
that I've read on position sizing.
The Money Management link was the first place where I read about the
Kelly Criterion (the basic theory behind optimal f).
Here is a wikipedia link that gives a quick summary:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kelly_criterion
And you can't beat the price (free!).
I've communicated by email with Thomas Pflugl (he is German, but
writes very well in English).
Personally, I was impressed with his knowledge and his resources
(apparently he has many traders that communicate with him; he asked
them whenever I asked a question that he could not answer).

Ross

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "murusprimus" <sace@xxx> wrote:

> Found these downloads Excel/MS, no idea how useful they might be.
>
> http://members.aon.at/tips/download.htm
>
> Wallace

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional