[EquisMetaStock Group] Bounced Email For Roy Larsen?

Changes are afoot with my ISP and in spite of assurances that, and I quote, "All of your details will remain the same. You will keep the same email address and dial up number - you won't have to do a thing" it appears that all my email for the past 12 to 15 hours has been bounced back to the sender.

Until the problem is resolved here are two addresses that do work.

rlarsen_quik@xxxxxxxxxx
rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxx

The offending address that should not be used until further notice is rlarsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx . Any mail initially sent to @metastocktips.co.nz and redirected to the failing address will also be affected.

Regards

Roy Larsen
www.metastocktips.co.nz