RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] Transforming tick data into 5min data

Assuming the ticks have timestamps with at least one second accuracy, just
order them into 5 minute blocks using your Python programs.

Eg.

A 5 minute bar with timestamp 10:05 contains data from 10:00:01 through
10:05:00

A 5 minute bar with timestamp 10:10 bar contains data from 10:05:01 through
10:10:00

Open = first tick >= bar start time

High = highest tick

Low = lowest tick

Close = Last tick recorded <= bar end time

Volume = sum of tick volumes

Best regards,
Richard Dale.
Norgate Investor Services
- Premium quality Stock, Futures and Foreign Exchange Data for
  markets in Australia, Asia, Canada, Europe, UK & USA -
www.premiumdata.net