From: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of samuel leung
Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 9:46 PM
To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Help needed regarding the Explorer

Hello,

I'm encountering an issue in the explorer and would like to have your help.

I'm using MS9.1 EOD. I find that some stocks are rejcted after exploration
with the reason "Maximum number of securities already locked" in the report..

I tried to look up both on-line help and the manual but has no hint about
this error message.

Below is the further info:
1. Originally, I just used C>0 as the filter. Then, I disabled the filter
(i.e. became no exploration formula at all.) but the issue persists. It
seems to me that the issue is not related to formula used in the
exploration.
2. I checked that the stocks rejected do exists.
3. The stocks rejected come from more than one folder. Each folder is
keeping maximum 250 stocks.
4. I observed that those rejected stocks were rejected in the first 10
seconds of the exploration. There were ~800 stocks processed after those
rejected stocks in the same exploration but processed smoothly.

Please help to share your idea about the way to handle.

Thanks for your help in advance.

Regards,
Samuel