Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] 105-year-old Wall Street guru

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=aEdasIztSWlc&refer=exclusive

pretty easy to figure out..

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Lionel Issen
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, September 01, 2006 7:51 PM
  Subject: RE: [EquisMetaStock Group] 105-year-old Wall Street guru

  Jose:

  I still get the same message.

  Can you give me a valid unfractured link to this site, if you are unable to
  do so don't give me unnecessary and wrong advice.

  Even the best people lose some of their marbles when they reach the mid
  nineties.

  You haven't answered the questions by other members.

  Lionel

  Sorry, the page you requested does not exist
  or cannot be served at this time.om

  Lionel, how long have you been using this usergroup?
  Please don't tell me that you have yet to work out how to copy &
  paste broken links into a browser's address window...

  Ctrl-C:
  http://www.bloomber <http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/> g.com/apps/
  +
  news?pid=20601109&sid=aEdasIztSWlc&refer=exclusive

  > There are a lot of people avoiding US stocks, so what else is new?

  There are not many 105yo veterans doing it. ;)

  jose '-)
  http://www.metastoc <http://www.metastocktools.com> ktools.com

  --- In equismetastock@ <mailto:equismetastock%40yahoogroups.com>
  yahoogroups.com, "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx>