[EquisMetaStock Group] Help with Explore Report Please .

When i explore this formula : roc(c,1,%) , the report skip considering
last Sat and Sunday closes and give me the % change from Wenesday close
to Monday close .
When i do Inspect : i find the correct % change .
This goes away if its Tuesday and it give the correct numbers in report
columns .
Is there a setting in explorer that tells it to ignore Sat and Sun data ?
In my country weekend is thursday and friday .
appreciaet any help in this .

Thank you .