[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: CS Scientific Inc - Hybrid Trade Screen

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, superfragalist <no_reply@xxx>
wrote:

> That's right. It's only an EMA a bit longer than 40 but that's all
> there is. Sorry, no magic.

<snip>

Right on super!

I was able to pseudo-replicate the highlights:

Blue Bars: Typical()>Mov(C,48,E)
Red Bars: Typical()<Mov(C,48,E)

It might not be exactly the same as their indicator, but it produces
VERY similar results.

I cannot see any fuzzy logic here?  I will assume the rest of the
expert uses these somwhere in the entry and exit triggers?  I don't
have enough time to find the open the rest of the system.