Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: TSI

Jose

  Bulls eye

  Regards

  Bill

Jose Silva <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Bill, on second thoughts, your exploration N/A errors and indicator
null plots are consistent with missing formulae code - in particular,
the very last line of code.

Make sure that you copy & paste the complete formula code, up to and
including the very last line of code:

buy-sell

If problems persist, copy your MetaStock exploration code and post it
here, so that I may be able to inspect it.

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Jose Silva" <josesilva22@xxx>