[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: TSI

Bill, you'll need to download and install the True Strength Index
indicator, full code available here:
http://www.metastocktools.com/MetaStock/TSI.txt

Make sure that you keep the TSI indicator's name as "True Strength
Index", otherwise the formula references in your exploration won't
work.

For further help on this, see your MetaStock user's manual and/or the
formula primer, available from
http://www.equis.com/customer/resources/formulas/primer.aspx

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com