  Bill

Jose Silva <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Bill, try this MS exploration:

ColA: signals1
==============
---8<-----------------------------------
{ TSI entering overBought/Sold zones }

TSI:=Fml("True Strength Index");
oBought:=FmlVar("True Strength Index","OBOUGHT") ;
oSold:=FmlVar("True Strength Index","OSOLD") ;

buy:=Cross(oSold,TSI);
sell:=Cross(TSI,oBought);

buy-sell

---8<-----------------------------------

ColB: signals2
==============
---8<-----------------------------------
{ TSI leaving overBought/Sold zones }

TSI:=Fml("True Strength Index");
oBought:=FmlVar("True Strength Index","OBOUGHT") ;
oSold:=FmlVar("True Strength Index","OSOLD") ;

buy:=Cross(TSI,oSold);
sell:=Cross(oBought,TSI);

buy-sell

Filter
======
ColA<>0 OR ColB<>0

The True Strength Index indicator, fully adjustable & with automatic
over-bought/sold levels, available here:
http://www.metastocktools.com/MetaStock/TSI.txt

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, bill rook