Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: I've recently spent almost $3,000

smpretor,
         Nobody can doubt about the Roy's solutions.
He, Jose Silva, Bellamy and others are very cualified in Metastock
matters.
I also understand Roy needs to sell his developments.
Regards,
         Pablo

s> Paolo

s> A little heads up. MSTT is published by Roy Larsen. Search the
s> archives and you will note the number of solutions that Roy has
s> freely given to members of this group over the years. MSTT is
s> directly related to MetaStock and trading in general. Unsolicited
s> testimonials from readers of the newsletter that are posted to this
s> newsgroup are merely giving credit where it is due.

s> Spam it isn't.

s> Stuart

s> PS The definition of Spam from
s> http://www.spamhaus.org/definition.html.

>> The word "Spam" as applied to Email means Unsolicited Bulk Email
>> ("UBE").
>>
>> Unsolicited means that the Recipient has not granted verifiable
>> permission for the message to be sent. Bulk means that the message
s> is
>> sent as part of a larger collection of messages, all having
>> substantively identical content.
>>
>>  A message is Spam only if it is both Unsolicited and Bulk.

>> On 11 Aug 2006 at 17:08, Paolo wrote:
>>
>> > Too much SPAM
>> >
>> > d> 4) MSTT (MetaStock Tips and Tools) is fantastically excellent
>> > value. d>

s> Yahoo! Groups Links

Pablo