*****SPAM***** [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: a MORE dirty fraud..............must read....

SPAM: -------------------- Start SpamAssassin results ----------------------
SPAM: This mail is probably spam.  The original message has been altered
SPAM: so you can recognise or block similar unwanted mail in future.
SPAM: See http://spamassassin.org/tag/ for more details.
SPAM:
SPAM: Content analysis details:   (6.50 hits, 5 required)
SPAM: FROM_ENDS_IN_NUMS  (0.9 points)  From: ends in numbers
SPAM: COMMENT            (0.8 points)  Found a Comment header
SPAM: NO_COST            (1.0 points)  BODY: No such thing as a free lunch (3)
SPAM: TO_BE_REMOVED_REPLY (0.4 points)  BODY: Says: "to be removed, reply via email" or similar
SPAM: SPAM_PHRASE_03_05  (1.1 points)  BODY: Spam phrases score is 03 to 05 (medium)
SPAM:                    [score: 4]
SPAM: MAILTO_TO_SPAM_ADDR (0.7 points)  URI: Includes a link to a likely spammer email address
SPAM: FORGED_YAHOO_RCVD  (1.4 points)  'From' yahoo.com does not match 'Received' headers
SPAM: AWL                (0.2 points)  AWL: Auto-whitelist adjustment
SPAM:
SPAM: -------------------- End of SpamAssassin results ---------------------

Attn:  Milind

I have been cheated by more dirty site by more dirty fraud..  Milind

Let me handle your problem and solve it first.

You can ask me for utility also which really converts Ascii tol Metastock
format,

but  first of all I hereby give you the link for 20 years BSE data for
Metastock,  free at no cost.

http://rapidshare.de/files/27903118/Bse-meta.rar.html

To upload this data into Meta stock, read my following email,

I thought I would send you a separate mail to solve your, this problem also
if you face it, but I have included that also here.

Hope this would wipe your tears.

Lots of love

Shamshad Ahmad

Shad149@xxxxxxxxx

Jeddah  -   Saudi Arabia..

Ok take it in advance..

To upload the data provided

http://dl25l3.rapidshare.de/files/27903118/2494548427/Bse-meta.rar

It is quite easy and simple.

Once you have downloaded the data in rar form, extract the data in a
directory: (note it some where).  Make one more directory where you want
Meta Stock to store data (if you do not want the default). Note this
directory location also.

Open the Downloader of Metastock, select Tools choose Convert from the
drop-down menu.

Following Convert Securities window will popup.

Convert Securities.

Source >>>>>>>>   choose following  (in 1st half of the window).

a.      File type:     MetaStock                         (since the data is
in MS form)

b.      Folder   :      (select directory where you have extracted your
downloaded data)

                            Pressing browse button.

Destination >>>>>>>>   choose following  (in 2nd half of the window).

c.      File type:     MetaStock                         (since the data is
to remain in MS form)

d.      Folder   :      (select directory where you want MS would write its
data)

                             Pressing browse button..

Now click Option in the same window's right side.

(out Source |  Destination) select Source (default).

Text Box: Date Range (for BSE put 01/01/1984)---in space 1st date -- (for
NSE put 01/10/1994)First date :   as mentioned above   date to be in
01/01/1984 type of format.

Last date :    10/08/2006              Either write the date as left or tick
in the next box

Text Box: vvUse today's date

Rest don't touch any thing.  (default is 1000 in both windows under Message
limits)

Press ok to come back to the first window

You will be again in the first window   Press OK everything is done: