  From: amilind11
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, August 13, 2006 12:33 AM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] a dirty fraud..............must read....

  Hello friends,

  After getting fed up of the Historical data, on so many sites I
  could not find it. But on the traderji I found couple of utilities
  but to get rid of the problems of bonus & split finally I decide to
  buy the utility ML Downloader on the website http://www.trading-
  tools.com.

  But it is a big big frustation & disappointment for me after paying
  4000 Rs. for the utility it doesn't not download historical data as
  claim on the website.
  I got the clarification on the mail is that

  " It download the data from the yahoo but as yahoo has stop provided
  the data it is not downloading the historical data."

  And the height of frustation is that they have not given their phone
  number to contact. Neither mailing adress. Only thing they have
  given shareit.com link.
  After calling there was no technical support availble. And the man
  was only saying "I apologise ...I apologise....."

  Friends this is a big lesson for me.... I want to share this with
  you so do not buy from the resources which you do not trust.....

  Milind