[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Help with Exploration formula

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Athena Research" <athena.
investments@xxx> wrote:

> Jony,
>
> Anything can be coded into Metastock Language. If it seems to be
very tougher, then, at last, we can code into C++ DLL and use those
functions into Metastock.

> I tried to learn TradeStation Easy Language(ela) but as I don't have
TradeStation, I could not experiment with its language. One easy way I
learnt by ela is, write all the rules in simple English Language in
steps from TradeStation language code and then try to code each step.

> Thanks and Regards,
> Amit Trivedi
> President & CEO
> Athenasolutionz.com - "We sell hope, in the stock market."

Amit,

You are absolutely right about putting down the rules into simple
English language - something like the olden days programming language
called "BASIC". If I remember right, this process is called "pseudo-
code" in computer programming environment.

Regards,
csong