[EquisMetaStock Group] System tester in MS 7.0 vs MS 9.0

Hi people,

I'm a new user of MS 9.0, and I've heard that it's System tester have
some bugs (see:
http://www.purebytes.com/archives/metastock/2003/msg05261.html ).

So, considering that I'm a new user, wold the experts from this list
advice me to insist in using the 9.0 version STester or the 7.0?

Could anyone also comment those bugs? Haven't they been fixed yet?

Thanks,

Waldir (from Brazil)