Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Help with Exploration formula

well!!!!!!!!!!! that's OK

  basically I regard all ideas as a good inputs. nothing is silly

Jose Silva <josesilva22@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Sorry Jony - can'thelp much with TradeStation.

But, then again...

BusStation - a place where buses stop;
TrainStation - a place where trains stop;
TradeStation - a place where... ;)

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, jony gila
<hypersteroid2000@xxx> wrote:

> Dear Jose,
>
> I am sort of wondering whether language that is used in trade
station can be translated into metastock programming language. do you
have any idea how to translate this or do you have any idea on who
have this kind of ability and willingness to provide this service