[EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Power Pivot add-on for Metastock

Anyone know of any house-building tool that may be better than others?

Hammer, saw, screwdriver, measuring tape, portable heavy-duty
pneumatic-powered automatic diamond drilling rig... which one will
help me build a better house?

Jose, it seems to me that perhaps you should be asking a different
question:

"Which available trading tool may help me with my own existing
trading strategy?"

jose '-)
http://www.metastocktools.com

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Techanalist <techanalist@xxx>