Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] About the Historical as well as EOD data....

Hello Dusant,

Thank you very much for quick reply, I have Indian data but how can
I merge the old data with the new One in MetaStock.
MetaStock do support the data merge but One has to do it manually
one by one...Any other way for multiple Securities or automatic
download....

Yours,
Milind

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Dusant <dusant_ap@xxx> wrote:

> Milind,
>
> I am assuming that you want Indian data. You need to be very
specific about your requirements.

provides Indian data free. You can also do a search on Google groups.