Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re: Coloring of Indicators

There is no way, that you can programme colours into Metastock indicators. What you would have seen is suggestions of comments on plotting in different colours .... {braces} like this is a comment, and has nothing to do with the coding.

Dusant
  ----- Original Message -----
  From:   Khalid Masood
  To: equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 5:27   AM
  Subject: [EquisMetaStock Group] Re:   Coloring of Indicators

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,   "Lionel Issen" <lissen@xxx>
wrote:

> You can make a   template with the different moving averages in the
color and
> line   width that you want. Look up templates under help.
>

> Do you really need multiple moving averages? All you need   are
long, short,
> and intermediate moving averages. The Swedes call   these multiple
moving
> average plots "fishnets". Just as fishnets   confuse the fish, these
plots
> tend to confuse the viewer.
>

> Hope this helps

Thanks Lionel
I can   make a template with the different moving averages in the
color and line   width, but still I desire to know the way of doing
this job right in   coding process. There are other metastock formulas
posted on this form   & when they are pasted into indicator builder,
they show only one   color for indicator,its signal line &
overbought/oversold levels. I   will appreciate if you or someone else
helps me.
Regards

Khalid   Masood