[EquisMetaStock Group] ACCESSING A SECOND SECURITY WITHIN AN EXPLORE AND/OR EXPERT ADVISOR

Hi,

I have written an explore and expert advisor that does pretty good job
of finding long positions for short term trades. I want to refine it
by incorporating an indicator (such as trin) which I will use to
determine when to allow a LONG trigger in the security currently being
processed. In other words:

Lets say I have added the SP500 to the list of securities to process
in this explore. As each of the SP500 stocks is being tested for a
LONG trigger, I want to check the trin and be sure that
we have been gaining in advances for the last few days.

I use this explore to collect historical data for further testing, so
it is not enough to run a separate "trin" explore, or just check the
TRIN indicator before proceeding to the SP500 explore. Since the SP500
explore could be processing several years of historic data, it must be
checking the TRIN historically, as well.

So basically, I just need to know how to reference a secondary ticker
symbol in my explore.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance, and take care.

http://us.click.yahoo.com/SISQkA/gOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM