Re: [EquisMetaStock Group] Max of data array

--- In equismetastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Paolo <italoarg76@xxx> wrote:

> bellamy_29m,
>             I  accept my last question was BASIC but I don't think I'm
> asking A LOT as you said.
> I think we've no need to discuss these stuff.
> Best regards,
>              Pablo

Sorry for trying to help you become a better MS user.

I noticed you skirted all the way around and didn't answer my question...

Have you read the MS Users Manual all they way through, and done the
exercises in the Equis Formula Primer?

If you wont help yourself, why should you expect others to help you?
If you don't want to learn to the basic things for yourself, then pay
a professional to do them for you.

Or maybe, just maybe, you don't have a manual?

http://us.click.yahoo.com/TISQkA/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/BefplB/TM